Located in the Vale of Neath in South Wales, Margam Castle, a ‘Tudor Gothic Mansion’ has a long history of haunting. Legend has it an old Gamekeeper by the name of Robert Scott was killed by poachers on the grounds and now his spirit roams the castle filled with rage over his murder. Disembodied voices, laughter and footsteps have all been reported multiple times as well as poltergeist activity such as doors slamming, and rocks being thrown at guests. The venue is now internationally famous after the SyFy channel filmed an episode of Ghost Hunters at the location due to the amount of paranormal activity at this location.
Margam Castle (Ghost Hunt) 25/10/2019
Date: Friday 25th October 2019
Meeting Point/Arrival Time: 8.45pm at Margam Castle.
Event Times: 9.00pm to 3.00am
Address: Margam Castle, Port Talbot, West Glamorgan SA13 2TJ
Parking: Yes, parking is available on site and free.
- Investigation of allocated areas of the venue
- Séances and group vigils to include use of traditional, trigger and ghost hunting equipment
- Opportunity to participate in ghost hunting experiments
- Free time to conduct your own experiments, research and investigation
- Complimentary drinks throughout the night
- Toilets on site
- First aid trained team
- Fully insured event
- There are no sleeping facilities at this venue.
- With regret, this event is not suitable for people with mobility issues or walking difficulties.
- Where an event lends its self to a Psychic Medium being present, we will aim to ensure this happens, however this is never guaranteed.
- If the team suspects that anyone is under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs or that any guests may have brought in such substances to an event they will be asked to leave immediately, and all monies paid will be lost.
- Booking of this event is made through Paranormal Discovery UK only, please do not contact the location with queries.
Events with a ticket value over £25.00 have a non-refundable deposit option. Simply select “Pay Deposit” when adding the event to your “Cart”.
If you choose the non-refundable deposit option, the final payment for this event will be required no later than Friday 27th September 2019.
If the final balance is not received by this date, your booking will automatically be cancelled and re-listed for sale on the Paranormal Discovery website.
You will be able to pay any remaining balance(s) simply by logging into “My Account” via our website, www.paranormaldiscovery.uk. This is the account you created on booking an event.
Your booked event(s) will be listed with remaining/final balances displayed. Click on the event you wish to pay the balance for and follow the steps to finalise your payment.
We will email you confirmation of your booking(s).